Life--What a Beautiful Ride!

Life is what we make of it--always has been & always will be. I think we should do our best to enjoy the ride while we're here & find happiness whenever possible! Life--what a beautiful ride it is--EnJoY!!!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Process

The changes I talked about in my previous post are definitely a process! They're a process of wills and won'ts...and a process of having the will power to actually make the changes. Making changes is not easy. I want to do this or do that so bad, but at the same time it's not easy when you actually start to make the change or do something in the step of making a change in your life. So here goes...I'll list a few of the changes I'd like to work on...


  • Be healthier by eating better, getting more exercise & doing more activities by just getting up & moving more...which essentially is to lose weight!

  • Be more organized...hmmm--that's a hard one when I haven't felt so motivated!

Well, I've got to go for now, so I'll write more later!


--Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment